Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You Know You're Going To Have Bad Day When...

...the cat craps in the shower.

I kid you not! I wake up at the usual time (6:15 a.m.) and when I opened the bedroom door, I was met with a whiff o' poo. Immediately, I knew there was something funky going on -- like a cat taking a dump somewhere -- strange, because Katie just cleaned the house.

I walk into the bathroom, the scene of the crime, flip on the lights and there it was: a big, steaming pile of kitty poo. I should have taken a picture of it. It was totally disgusting, plus the smell was strong enough to knock a grown man over. Luckily for me, it was in the tub within close proximity to the toliet, so I picked it all up with some toliet paper and threw it in -- all the while holding back my dry heaves.

Yes, I did disinfect the tub afterwards. You expect me to place my body in there after that catastrophic event without cleaning it?!

But man, the smell. Unbelievable. Ish.

1 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Craps Mewo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home