Friday, October 21, 2005

Outta My Mind

I'm bored as hell.

Katie's gone back to Mad-Town (again) for the weekend, so I'm stuck with the cats. But still, all is well, as I'm heading back to HOME town on Saturday to take care of "C-Dog" while my folks are attending a wedding in Fargo.

Man, I need to let loose. I'm just stuck in this rut, doin' my teaching thing -- grading papers and preparing for the week. It's nice that I've got a few days off now due to MEA, but what is there to do? What I really should do is to get out and rip up this town, TonyStyle. It's been a while -- it really sucks to be 27 years young, looking at some of my high schoolers, especially the seniors, going out and doing the things you used to.

Hopefully when I head back up north, some of The Boys are willing at least to suck down a few beers. I haven't seen any of them since Mike and Lacey's wedding in mid-September, so I'm sure we can "catch up."

*laugh* -- speaking of MEA weekend, I know exactly what I was doing 10 years ago this weekend -- I was mackin'.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Tony Style" that sounds pretty intense
\
Neh Neh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home