Thursday, October 20, 2005

Assholes

Simply put, the team who our 8th graders played for the season finale are a bunch of assholes. I could care less if we played them again.

Here's a scenario: 4th quarter, about a minute and a half left to play in the game. We're already down 44 to 8. It's the opponent's ball inside their own territory -- and oh, it's 4th and 10.

I'm hollering for the punt return team to go out, but wait -- they're going for it!

WHAT THE FUCK.

Time out.

Even the "chain gang" cannot figure it out. We decide to blitz everybody on the next play, but they burned us on a screen pass and scored. We ended up losing 52 to 8.

I didn't even bother shaking hands with those pricks. I just walked right off the field. My colleague had some "choice" words for the opposing coach -- nothing too harsh -- but yeah.

ASSHOLES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home