Monday, March 19, 2007

The Nike Shox

Yeeeeeeeahhhhhhhh....

I forgot to finish this story from yesterday. It was all apart of my trip to the T-Cities for the girl's state basketball tournament. Early that Friday morning, I stopped at the local mall (not THE Mall) and bought myself a pair of much-needed Nike Shox.

The "strange" girl at the store that sold me the pair didn't notice that the left shoe that was in the box was a size 11 1/2 ... while the other shoe was my regular 9. I tried them on a couple of days later and I thought that was pretty strange...

So now I'm pissed, spent over a $100 on shoes and I've got an old former student (shout-out to Ashley! woo!) telling me that I'm making a big mistake 'cause Shox shouldn't be used for running. "Comfy," she says. "But not for running."

I will be taking my business to SuFu, probably this Wednesday to get them exchanged.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home