Thursday, February 01, 2007

From the Director's Chair

After an impressive month of posting throughout January...

Hello, my droogies.

Things are finally coming together at Crash Productions. I cannot begin to tell you how I've even surpassed my own expectations on how everything is looking.

For the past few weeks, I've pain-stakingly put together all the old footage I got get my hands on, edit it all down, add it to new footage, plus music ... and now I've got the first 3 minutes, 40 seconds of The Owl Garden documentary.

It literally took me 12 hours to put all that together during a Saturday a few weekends ago, and just last weekend I showed it to Mike and Lacey with critical acclaim. One quote from Mike that he continued to say over and over again: "This is fucking awesome!"

Soon afterwards (and with a few beers), we taped our interviews. So, we've got two down -- several more to go -- but this upcoming weekend I'm hoping that we can score a few more before the big UFC pay-per-view match-ups at Mike's on Saturday.

More on all this, sooner rather than later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home