Tuesday, June 26, 2007

CPI Update -- Hard Drive is Here

Yesterday, I finally got my 320GB hard drive that I ordered last week. All day, I was busy converting all my video files from .mpg to .avi so I can work with them a little bit easier.

Funny thing is ... I've already filled my external hard drive! Since I've eased up some room on my original hard drive, I can still convert the "night games", three files that I have yet to convert to .avi.

For a couple of hours last night, I was busy doing my minor overhaul to the Opening Sequence and now I'm prepared to finish up the titles today. After that, it's going to get a little tougher as I get into the "meat-n-bones" of the project. I want to make everything as perfect as possible and it's my fear that I'll look back on the project one day and I'll think that I've left something out or I should've done something better. My expectations are high, probably higher of those who are ready and willing to watch this project, but it's just that this idea has been in my head for nearly 3-4 years now and I'm going to do the best job possible with what I've got!

The big think to look at is the music. George Lucas himself said that "50% of a movie is the music". I want to keep that nice "roller-coaster" flow of it and I've got a pretty good handle on in. Just what I want to use, in terms of music, is the big question. I also want to buy a few more original soundtracks to help me out, but I've got no worries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home