Tuesday, June 12, 2007

CPI Update -- Post-Production!

So close, yet so far away.

Last weekend was HUGE in terms of gettings things done and organized, as Robb stopped over at Mike's house last Sunday and we finally got his interview done for the Project (a very nice and professional interview, by the way). Now, I've got it all together, but one thing is currently holding me back: the lack of memory on my own hard drive.

When I bought my new Sony Vaio desktop back in the Summer of '05, I already had the idea of "The Owl Garden" retrospective in my head so I wanted to order something with a large hard drive. I had a 300GB hard drive installed thinking that all was well, but...

With all the footage and the new interviews on my computer, I've only got about 30GB of space left! So now, in a couple of weeks, I'll be in the process of purchasing a new external hard drive (the one I'm looking at is 320GB, thus doubling my hard drive space).

Once I get that, I'll finally set things in motion to finalize the Project. I'm still gunning for an August release.

Currently to pass the time, I'm giving the "opening sequence" a minor overhaul: new titles, taking a few things out, but basically, all is the same. I should start "storyboarding" the Project this week, just thinking of where things should go and set the overall "flow" for the Project.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home