Saturday, June 02, 2007

What's Tony Playing?

With summer almost in full-swing and a lot of free time on my hands, I'm starting to dust off the ol' PS2 with some new and impressive games.

I personally haven't bought a new game in a long while, unless it's already been marked down. Xenosaga: Episode II and Tiger Woods '07 are prime examples of that. I picked up Tiger' 07 last Sunday and have been plugging my through the game, advancing my "created" character through the Team Tour and the PGA Season. After struggling for the first few months on the PGA calendar, my character has finally come around -- even winning the U.S. Open at Pebble Beach (with an impressive score of -21).

My brother also lent me his copy of God of War II -- which is by far probably one of the most impressive games ever to be played on the PS2. I had purchased the first game a couple of years ago and this new sequel picks up right where it left off. I highly recommend this game to anybody who hasn't even played it yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home