Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Summer Plans

Besides the whole CPI Project to keep me busy, I'm managing to plug through the first week of my summer vacation from teaching.

I should be out trying to find a part-time job to pay for all my expensive toys, but I need some time to finally relax and to tend to things at home.

I'm glad to say that I'm finally on a softball team here in P-Town. A fellow teacher/coach at the school hooked me up with a team that currently seems to be struggling a bit, but I'm all for getting out there, playing hard, having fun, and drinking a few beers on the side. Then, during some weekends I'll head back to the HomeTown to play in a few tournaments.

The months of June and July are filling up with fun ... starting off with another UFC pay-per-view. Sean gave me the head's up yesterday regarding the PPV, but I'm not sure if I'll be back for that (since gas is so friggin' high). But we're all looking forward to the fun at Robb and Jen's in a few weekends, when "it's all on": bean bags and donkey balls galore.

In July, Jarrod's getting married. I'm in line to be an usher, so it's going to be an expensive weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home