Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Old English Journal: Entry #2

Sept. 8, 1995

Journal Entry #2

Well, what can I say? It's Friday, the end of the first week of school. It's been sort of a roller-coaster week, a week of ups-and-downs. Last night, it was tough that the volleyball team lost to --- 3-0. I thought the girls played well in their first match of the season. But, I hope tonight that we will kill L------ in tonight's football game. It sucks just driving down there, but it's OK. The disease that has already claimed a couple of lives is going on down there and I hope that any of us don't get it.

Anyway, last night after the volleyball game has to be one of the worst nights of me, personally. During the second game of the volleyball game, it started and didn't finish until the match was over. It's almost too personal and it wasn't fun for me and my good, special friend (a girl, to be exact). We both have been going through a personal hell, probably since the end of April, even though we really haven't gone out. There's just people that haven't matured yet and that's what is bothering me. I think we all need to be on "Geraldo" or something like that, just to get it straightened out. HELP!

The first week of school didn't help either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home