Thursday, January 15, 2009

Play These Games!

Fortunately for me, I own a PlayStation3. When "Star Wars LEGO: The Complete Saga" came out on the PS2, I was tempted to by it because of the high reviews and the simplicity of the game itself. But I waited.

My brother Dan gave me the new "Indiana Jones LEGO: The Complete Adventures" for Christmas. I can rightfully say that Dan and I had a blast together playing it ... and it is so much better to play it with another person.

Later on, I picked up the "Star Wars" game for $20 at a Best Buy in the Twin Cities. Again, the controls and the game play are basically the same ... but it's a whole new world. These games are simply excellent. You won't believe how close they are to the movies themselves.

I'm roughtly 93% complete with "Indy," and I've already beaten all six episodes of "Star Wars," but only have about 40% of that game finished.

And now, they've come out with "Batman LEGO." Good God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home