Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Eh ... Still Getting There ...

I'm still slow moving, still not having recovered from the festivities that myself and other went through on Saturday night - early Sunday morning.

So rough, in fact that I took my first afternoon nap in years. I usually do not take naps, since I think it's a big waste of time. But after I got done with class at noon yesterday, I grabbed something to eat, drove home, and crashed for a couple of hours before I had to go to work.

Still a little sore from bowling, but that's my fault for not staying in shape. It's not going to get any better when I have to play some racquetball this afternoon for class.

Winding down, this is my last week of work until my lay-off kicks in. This means more free time, but on the other hand, there goes my main source of income until January. I still haven't stopped into the unemployment office to see what my benefits are, probably on Thursday I'll stop in and see what's what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home