Thursday, October 14, 2004

The Presidential Debates

There was another one on television last night at Arizona State University. I didn't watch, like the rest of them.

I already know who I'm voting for -- I mailed in my voter registration yesterday to the Captiol in Pierre.

Thank God, I do not live in town. I would have people hounding me about if I want their damn signs in my yard. I cannot believe it around Madison, it seems like every yard has a sign or signs -- for who they are going to vote for. It's almost ridiculous. It's my opinion that whoever you vote for should be kept to yourself, only if you want to. Apparently, there are people who love to show off to others who they are affliated with (a certain political party) and it's been generating a lot of "hate" phone calls, especially in Sioux Falls. I was listening to "Viewpoint University" on KSOO yesterday when a caller called in and complained about people taking signs out of their yards. The hosts on the show suggested that it may be kids who do not have a clue about the local elections, but the caller replied that it could be their own neighbors who have a problem with the candidates they are supporting.

Interesting...

And John! Boy, you've really started something with your little "Thune!" e-mail about voting registration thing in Brookings -- replies left and right about how Thune is the liar. No comment from Tony.

College Election results: Bush wins the Presidency, Daschle returns to the Senate, and Herseth and Dietrich are tied!

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No comment Tony:

I have to say that is surprising. I Remember many W and thune debates with you and Mr. Sission.

JJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home