Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Episode III Trailer Details

My God. Can this get any better?

In my book, Episode V -- The Empire Strikes Back is my favorite Star Wars movie. After reading the spoilers on TheForce.net (okay, I've finally broken down), I am all but convinced that Episode III -- The Revenge of the Sith will be the best of them all.

But is this truly a spoiler? A few people have actually seen the trailer and they are just giving the details. It's not like it is anything surprising -- Anakin Skywalker becomes Darth Vader. Simple as that!

Otherwise, a few prominent Jedi will die, like Mace Windu (Samuel L. Jackson) ... get to see what happens to Yoda (Frank Oz) and Obi-Wan (Ewan McGregor). The trailers do not go into detail on that, so that's okay with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home