Thursday, October 14, 2004

Fantasy Football -- Update

I made a few changes to the team this week, besides dropping T.J. Duckett.

I picked up Atlanta's defense, since they've been strong on the defensive side on the ball, and besides, they're playing San Diego. LaDainian Tomlinson is still a little banged up. He is listed as "probable" with a groin injury, but he'll play.

As far as kickers go, Mike Vanderjagt has a bye week -- he didn't play last week due to a bad hamstring, so I am not missing out on much.

With Jeremy Shockey and Giants on their bye week, I picked up Jermaine Wiggins, the tight end for the Vikings. He had a solid game vs. the Eagles in Week 2, but suffered a broken hand and has been out for the last few weeks. I'm hoping that Daunte will give him a few balls for some valuable points.

Other than that, I'm also starting Ashlie Lelie -- he hasn't been getting the looks that he deserves, but he's been hauling in a couple of touchdowns and hopefully will have a big week vs. the Raiders.

The big disappointment -- I may have touched on this before, but I lost Michael Bennett to another team. He will not be back until the Vikings play the Titans in Week 8, but still, it would have been nice to keep him. But, I still have Moe Williams and Mewelde Moore ... and maybe, I'll pick up Ontarrio Smith once his suspension is about over so I can have a pretty good backfield. It sucks ... I really do not want to depend on an all-Vikings backfield, but all the rest of the great running backs are already taken, so I gotta take who I'm familiar with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home