Friday, October 29, 2004

Weekend Plans -- Oct. 30-31

Tomorrow night is "Cock Night" downtown in Mad-Town, so I'll be there for sure. "Cock Night" is my little nickname for karaoke.

Katie wants me to dress up for Halloween. Some ideas were floated around, like "Barney and Betty Rubble," "Popeye and Olive Oyl," and "Ketchup and Mustard."

What a hassle! Just to get my "costume," I have to drive down to Sioux Falls on Saturday and pick whatever up at the Mall, throw it on and I'm going to get drunk.

"Nah," I replied. "I'll go as Tony."

The final IROC race is on the SPEED Channel Saturday night -- Ryan Newman has a great chance of winning the championship and the million dollar prize -- although he has to start at the rear of the field because he has the points lead.

Sunday -- Vikes vs. Giants. BIG game. Also on, the NASCAR race in Atlanta. Newman should get the pole, he's won three straight there.

But on the other hand, I still have lots of work to do. Big presentations and tests fill up next week, so I'm going to prepare for them this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home