Thursday, October 28, 2004

Pictures Developed

I picked up my photos yesterday, four rolls worth. Fairly expensive!

The pictures turned out great -- I've got all of my Primghar Figure-8 race pictures back, all of my Michigan NASCAR trip, a few of the softball tournament back in Minnesota -- plus pictures of Lacey's banged-up car.

I've still got two cameras at home with some exposures left, probably waste them up this weekend for karaoke at The Cock. I know I've got some pictures from Mike and Lacey's Housewarming party on them, they should be fun to look at.

Hopefully next week I should get them scanned and posted on my college server, then I'll link 'em.

Great picture: Mike, holding a beer, laughing at lil' Zach and Seth fighting while a bunch of us were tossing bean bags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home