Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Fantasy Football Update -- A Few Changes

Coming off the loss last weekend wasn't no big deal. In Week 10, things seem to be back at normal, although one of my starting wide receivers, Ashley Lelie of the Denver Broncos, are under a bye week for next Sunday.

With two defenses on my squad, Atlanta and Pittsburgh, I let the Falcons go. With that, I picked up a new wide receiver to fill Lelie's spot. I got the less-that-spectacular Ike Hilliard from the New York Giants, due to the fact that I am still burned by the Randy Moss hamstring injury that could still sit him out for another couple of weeks.

After I dropped Mewelde Moore, he was placed in waivers and will not be available until the 12th. Michael Bennett is also on waivers until the 12th, so I'm not really too sure on who to pick up. I will most likely drop Moe Williams in favor for one of those two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home