Monday, November 01, 2004

Tony Caves -- Picks Up GTA: San Andreas.


Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (screenshot from IGN.com) Posted by Hello

One word to describe this game: Wow.

How can anybody put so much into a game? How do people come up with some of these missions that you have to do? It's beyond comprehension.

Good thing that this game is rated "M" for Mature -- 'cuz there sure is a lot of killing and a lot of stealing.

First off, this game is HUGE. This game simply puts GTA 3 and Vice City to shame. The map alone is 3 times bigger than the old Vice City map. I've played roughly 10 hours into the game (after buying it on Friday) and I'm not even close to covering the whole map. I've probably got it 25% covered. Just when I thought I was at the most northern point I could get -- nope, another huge-ass city just across the river.

Some of these missions are great -- especially the mission where I have to hijack a luxury car who has to pick up a rap icon in Los Santos and kill him. After I pick him and his woman up after an awards ceremony, I'm just supposed to drive it off a pier and let him drown. Genius.

Besides that, you can customize your character. Work him out, like build up muscle and stamina; buy clothes representing your gang colors; and get some ink done.

Already I've got my own territory in which I have to protect it when it comes under attack, plus I even have a girlfriend in the game! Crazy shit!

Highly recommend picking this one up ... if you're old enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home