Monday, December 13, 2004

Fantasy Football: Damn.

Boy, what a run.

Looks like I'll finish the season at an impressive 8-6 for the year. As for my predictions of making the playoffs, about half of what I was hoping for will come true.

F*** Ricky has lost, so he'll slip to 7-7. He had a pretty impressive point total (damn near 200+ over mine), but due to his loss, he's out.

The match-up between Ole_Master40 and Super Bowl Champs was a fun one. Ole_Master40 looks like he'll lose due to a poor point total, but Super Bowl Champs had an impressive Sunday with Dominick Davis, running back of the Houston Texans.

If we were to end this season now, I would jump up 3 spots to take the 4th and final spot for the playoffs, but unfortunately for me, Super Bowl Champs has 3 players playing in the Monday Night game tonight. As far as the points show, I've got about a 6-point lead now, but that's not going to hold up.

Looking back on Week 13, Super Bowl Champs had an unprecedented week, rallying for 230+ points while I had only 130+. That's 100+ points that I had lost to him and it looks like now in Week 14, I'm going to come up short.

That's the great thing about Fantasy Football -- not only win-loss records count, but points are so crucial. Although I am disappointed, it was a great run, finishing over .500.

Final stats will be available tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home