Friday, December 10, 2004

The Last Day of School

Ahh...a sigh of relief.

It's the last REAL day of school for my college career, although I will be taking two two-week classes in January for the Spring semester, but those are basically prep courses for Student Teaching. The only things I got left is a test at 11:00 a.m. and a reflection paper due at midnight.

I'm pretty fired up that I'm about done with all of this college crap. Nine years, for crying out loud! I like to say, that I'm the smartest person in this world for attending college this long.

I got my credit audit done yesterday -- good to go. I also found out the school district where I will be student teaching -- let's just say it's close to Mad-Town and it was my third choice on the list.

Other than that, it is still gray and dreary here. No sun; a cold, biting wind -- but at least there still isn't any snow.

As far as the night life goes, I'm going downtown tonight to The Cock for karaoke. Gonna get loaded, that's all I can tell you. Even the DJ tonight wants me to sing Vanilla Ice's "Ice Ice Baby", but who knows. I guess I brought the house down with that a while back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home