Monday, November 29, 2004

San Andreas: Done at Last

I actually finished the story portion of GTA: San Andreas. Sad? Eh ... who knows. With Big Smoke dead (along with Ryder), it's basically C.J., Sweet, Kendl, and Cesar to run things in Los Santos.

The last mission is just one big pain in the butt. My advice? Splurge and buy an M4. It's well worth the $4000 (in Los Santos Ammu-Nation) and spend even more on more ammo since you're going to need it. Be prepared to walk through 4 flights of hell at the Crack Factory, where Big Smoke is pimpin' out on the 4th floor.

Smoke is easy to kill, although he had body armour on. Afterwards, that prick Tenpenny shows up, taking all of the money made from the Crack House. In the process, he blows up something of the other and starts the place on fire! Run like hell, but you have to put out the fires with readily-available fire extinguishers while the few remants of the Ballas Empire are still trying to gun you down. This took me three times to get out of that place -- don't worry, if you manage to kill Big Smoke but die on your way down to the first floor, go back to Sweet's house on Grove Street (Ganton) and you'll start the last mission right after killing Smoke.

There's a pretty cool chase scene afterwards, as Sweet and yourself are chasing Tenpenny who's gained the services of a fire truck. Chase him down and keep up with him (all the while gunning down Ballas and rogue police officers) and you'll have the story complete.

With that, the riots are done and you are free to do whatever what. I've got all my quarry and truck missions complete, but I still need to complete my courier missions. Otherwise, I'm hanging out in Las Venturas, gambling.

It is also with great honor that I know what people are searching for, especially when it comes to San Andreas. Some questions that people search for are: where can I get the harrier? or where are the girlfriends at? or how do I do the valet missions?

All I can say that is comes in due time. As for the girlfriends, I do not know. You're better off buying the guide, but in my opinion, that's cheating! Otherwise, a great source is IGN.com and their on-line strategy guide. 'Nuff said!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home