Sunday, January 16, 2005

New Die-Cast


My newest die-cast: Newman's SPEED Channel Driver of the Year -- 2003 Silver Chrome Posted by Hello

I got this new die-cast off eBay on Friday. This is a special edition, a tribute to Ryan Newman when he was voted SPEED Channel's Driver of the Year in 2003 after his 8-win, 11-pole position season.

This has got to be one of the best die-casts in my collection. Staying true to the 2003 paint scheme, it boasts a sleek silver chrome that looks very, very nice.

This is the first of many die-casts that I should receive over the next week, as I picked up more Rusty Wallace paint schemes from 2004 as well as Brendan Gaughan's (former teammate of Ryan and Rusty) paint schemes from 2004.

With my new trusy Cyber-shot, you should be seeing them shortly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home