Monday, February 14, 2005

Pro Bowl...Who Cares?

Yesterday evening, the NFL presented another boring AFC-NFC Pro Bowl from Honolulu, Hawaii.

I didn't even bother watching it -- I don't even bother playing it on Madden. To me, when the Super Bowl is over and done with, the Pro Bowl doesn't even matter. I'm content to sit out and wait until the NFL pre-season rolls around.

There's just something about All-Star games that's just not appealing to me. I like watching the MLB All-Star game, because the players on both sides have some incentive now -- the winning team gets home-field advantage in the World Series. The NBA and NHL All-Star games are a joke, and the NFL is quickly gaining its worthless reputation as being a bunch of players half-assin' it throughout the entire ball game.

I did watch SportsCenter this morning and caught the highlights of the 2005 Pro Bowl and it looked pretty good. But, I'm going to stick to my guns and say that it's not even worth playing a rough sport like football and having the risk of injuring a super-star during a pointless exhibition game (same goes with NFL pre-season -- shouldn't be 4 weeks!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home