Tuesday, April 05, 2005

MVP '05 -- Update on Created Players

I've only created a few players. I've maxed them out and they are currently sitting in free agency right now. Since these guys are the ultimate ball players, they are asking WAY too much to play.

I created myself, for example. Max this character out -- and while he's sitting in free agency, he's asking for $24.7 million for 2 years. My God!

It'll be a miracle if these guys will get signed. But who knows, maybe a team is so desperate out there that they'll actually sign one of these guys.

As for my season, I'm 10-2. Pitching really isn't the problem, hitting is. My team batting average is around .250 with only a few home runs, although Joe Mauer finally broke out of his shell and smoked a couple against the Cleveland Indians.

My pitching is dominant, especially with guys like Johan Santana and Kyle Lohse on staff. Santana is averaging 10 strikeouts/game in his 3 starts so far, and team ERA is under 1.

Not too shabby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home