Friday, April 01, 2005

MVP '05 Update -- Took the Series

I ended up taking the series from the Seattle Mariners last night by winning 5 to 2. I got strong pitching from Carlos Silva and a 3-run shot from Michael Cuddyer. Even Torii Hunter and Joe Mauer are coming around, since the first two games in the series they only had 2 hits combined. My middle part of the order was weak, but now they're hot!

Hopefully this weekend I'll dive deeper into the free agency-side of things, mainly "creating" new ballplayers. I'm going to create some of the fellas I know from back in the softball days in Minnesota. For you South Dakota guys, leave a comment and leave some vital information, like do you bat or throw left- or right-handed, height, weight, glove or bat color, position and favorite number.

I will not put these guys on the Twins ... I'll let the computer take its course and have it decide where you boys play. You may be picked up early in the season, you may later past the All-Star break, who knows! It'll be fun, looking at the stats and comparing how we "fare up" to the rest of the league. I'll update your stats right here on TonyTimes.

So drop a comment and leave some information and you'll be in!

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here ya go:

Height: 6'-3"
Weight: 185 lbs
Bats/Throws : Right
Glove/Bat Color: Blue
Position: 1st base
Number: 50

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home