Friday, December 02, 2005

Christmas Cards?

Am I at that point yet in which I have to start dishin' out cards to family friends and relatives?

As far as I'm concerned ... that's what old people do. Well, I'm am 27...and married...

My parents are taking our wedding picture (myself, Kate, Dan, and parents) and giving that out to their friends. The thought has gone through my head and I'm undecided right now, whether or not I should do the same.

Timmy-A gave me a call last night asking me for my address so they can send out a card. It's justifiable, since Tim and his wife Jen just had their first baby last June. Why not show off a newborn? Comparable to Kate and I's wedding ... an excuse to send out a card?

What I cannot stand is those "letters" that people send out -- and they pass it off like a 2-year old wrote it, or even the family pet (like my parents did last year). Makes me sick -- just send the picture.

Decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home