Sunday, December 04, 2005

Lazy Town

Even though we got hit up with inches and inches of snow -- I didn't even bother shoveling our sidewalks on our corner of the block. But then I noticed something strange: it seems like ALL of my neighbors own snowblowers.

What ever happened to the good ol' days with a regular scoop shovel? After a few more inches of the fluffy white stuff last night, I did manage to get up early to shovel our sidewalks -- WITH A SCOOP SHOVEL. It seemed like I was the only person out there with a shovel in my hands. Unlike my next door neighbor who seems to bust out his snowblower at the sight of a few flakes, I did it the hard way.

I guess everybody is a little scared to have heart attacks, due to all of these reports of the elderly and the weak-hearted keeling over due to chucking snow manually.

Buck up, people. In a nation bitchin' about gas and oil prices, use some muscle.

Eh, another rant. Another pointless post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home