Monday, August 14, 2006

Crash Productions, Inc. -- The Best Project To Date

Even before the weekend started, I had a plan of what I was going to do with just a digital camera.

After making "small waves" with an extremely short film based on Mike's dancing abilities during a wedding reception, I decided to take it one step further.

The camera was clicking away last weekend during the softball tournament, and with Lacey's help, I got boat-loads of great pictures.

When I got home last night, I worked on my new "film" for roughly 5 hours. It ended up being over 7 minutes long (including credits). The premeire is going to be later on this week when I return home for the up-coming city league tournament.

Since Crash Productions, Inc. is off and running -- I may be making a collection of these videos based off pictures (since I don't have my digital camcorder yet). If I get a few of these, I'll burn them all on DVD and make some copies, free of charge (since I cannot make money off these due to the songs used).

But after it was all said and done around 3:00 a.m. this morning, I gave myself a little punch in the arm for a job well done. Hopefully it'll be received with equal praise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home