Thursday, August 10, 2006

Ending a Possible Vikings Drought

Speaking of professional Minnesota sports, I almost "lost it in the pants" today when I read an e-mail from our athletic director.

Apparently, he's got Vikings season tickets (four in all, end zone seats). There are three regular season games he isn't going to make it to, so he just sends out an e-mail to the whole school district, "who wants 'em ... e-mail me back if interested."

Uh, yeah...

The three games that he isn't going to: Chicago, Green Bay, and St. Louis. I've already seen Chicago in action at the Dome (but still, a great NFC North match-up), but the Green Bay game -- roar.

Hopefully I can hear back from the guy! I haven't seen the Vikes play in the Dome for a few years now, ever since the infamous trips from South Dakota (getting really fucked up in the meantime ... great times). It'd be nice to return!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home