Wednesday, August 09, 2006

In The Zone

It's like I can do no wrong.

Lately, I've been having the week of weeks. I'm excited. I'm anxious. And I don't even know why.

It seems like ever since last Saturday, things have been smooth sailing. I don't know if it was the softball, the beer, the outdoors, or what ... it's just been a trip.

Even sitting here at home, doing absolutely nothing (well, a few things here and there), it's been great.

I'm just itching to get back to work at school -- visiting the students once again and the triumphant return to coaching football with a team that should go undefeated.

I'm also itching to play some more ball Back Home, two more tournaments to go to finish out the year, not counting "Old Sod Days".

More bean bags, more friends, more beer!

Better get ready ... in the zone, baby

1 Comments:

At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you check your hotmail anymore? Drop me a line, I e-mailed you the other day. Do you have another e-mail that is better to use? Glad to hear all is well good luck with the upcoming start of school and footbal!

Josh
joshandlori@iw.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home