Friday, August 25, 2006

Crash Publications, Inc. Update

Inspiration has once struck my brain, giving me something more to do while I head on into the new school year.

I came across Mike's "1846" 23-chapter behemoth and I figured, why the hell not? I ended my last project abruptly just a couple of weeks ago, my most beloved "THFNW" Series, but after reading once again, I figured it was time to fire it up again.

Last night, typed out the first three chapters -- not a pleasant mood, I might add -- so I had to put myself through a depressing state to type those up. Hopefully today, I can add at least another 2 chapters as the plot starts to unfold itself.

I can already say that I'm picking up inspiration from the my most recently watched movie: Apocalypse Now: Redux, which I thought was great. We'll see where this one goes!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home