Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Silent Hill DVD

Man, did that flick bring back some memories.

If anybody has ever played Silent Hill on the old PSOne, the movie is right up your alley. A person watching it can understand the whole premise and even pick up on some familiarities. Overall, a great dedication to the game itself, although the last half of the movie got really messed up -- some unfamiliar parts, but what could I expect, I never finished the game since I got so freaked out.

But the movie itself, especially when the main character of "Rose" (who is played by a man in the game) walks into the familiar environment of the school -- it just reminded me of a real-life place that I once knew called "The Sanitorium."

Paint peeling off the walls, dirt everywhere, broken tables, etc. -- just brought me back to those days when Mike, Sean, myself, and a bunch of frightened girls would run through there.

The movie should be worth a look, only to the decided PSOne fan, otherwise, you'd probably would not get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home