Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Fantasy Football Update -- Not Bad!

Well, at least I know I'm getting my money back -- even more!

In the South Dakota Fantasy League, I pulled an upset of sorts, as my #6 seeded team made the championship game for 2 straight years as I try to defend my title against the juggernaut (any team with LaDainian Tomlinson). Luckily for me, I do not have any players going on Thursday night during the Vikings-Packers game, so it gives me a little more time to decide which personnel I should use for this weekend's match-ups.

My prediction: probably a loss, but you never know. I've been pretty up some pretty impressive point totals as of late (thanks to Maurice Drew-Jones).

I've also moved on into the semi-final round in the Minnesota Fantasy League, as I'm pitted against the #1 seed (who, of course, has LaDainian Tomlinson). My opponent has already posted his worries about my team and how tough my team could be ... I'm flattered. If I can have a solid week like I did in the First Round (I scored 154 points -- which is pretty good in this league), but my opponent is AVERAGING 147.5 points per game.

Yeah ... I've got my work cut out for me. Other than that, I could play Mike in the 3rd place match-up which wouldn't be too bad -- I'd have a better chance to beat Mike than anybody else right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home