Monday, December 11, 2006

The Girls Next Door

Un-Real.

I must admit, I picked up my copy of the first season of "The Girls Next Door" (hey, I bought it for the articles) on DVD. It still amazes me, that a guy like Hugh Hefner, a.k.a. The Man, can still rock at 80 years old.

And on top of that, he's got the hottest women in the planet at his will. Hats off to you, Hef.

I became a fan of the show just from watching it on the E! Channel, and again, it simply wasn't cool to watch with all the nudity and the bad words all bleeped out. It's actually quite a funny show, plus it's a little interesting to see the goings-on inside the Mansion itself.

My favorite moment so far: the girls head to Las Vegas to visit the 2004 Playmate of the Year, Carmella DeCesare, for her birthday. But wouldn't you know it, she shows up with her boyfriend, none other than the Philadelphia Eagles' quarterback, Jeff Garcia. Now, you have Carmella, who's just so God Damn Hot, then you got ugly lil' Jeff following her around. Man, what a laugh.

What's with these no-name QB's in the NFL that get these Playmates? Kyle Boller and Cade McNown have been rumored in the past to be shacking up with these girls ... *currently shaking my head.

But I've got to tell ya ... Holly Madison ... the complete package. Hef's a lucky man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home