Monday, December 11, 2006

Crash Productions, Inc. Update

I've been a little busy transferring some of my old video tapes through my camera so they can be ready to be processed through my computer.

Currently, I've got all of the new series, "902 N. Josephine Ave." inputted and I've got most of it edited, but I'm working out some of more specific details as far as more advanced editing techniques are concerned and using the transistions and titles.

I'm probably not going to input "The Owl Garden" quite yet until I get the original tapes from Mike and I can pretty much start all over again. I'm sure the originals will still have good tape quality, but I just don't want to use the material that I have already incorporated into "The Highlight Tape, Vol. #1.#

I also need to "schedule" the interviews and such ... man, this is going to be a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home