Monday, March 26, 2007

Crash Productions, Inc. Update

Due to the financial woes that I will be going through in the next couple of months, there will probably be no upgrade to the software for some time.

In the meantime, I scored a couple more interviews a few weekends ago and Robb (the Grand-Daddy of it all) is the last one to finish up. Jarrod -- well, that's an iffy choice -- may or may not choose to participate in the documentary, but we all know what he's going to say once he finds out that he's not in it. I'll do everything in my power to try to get him to participate with his interview, but who knows.

So far, I've got some great interviews and I just craving to get into the "meat-n-bones" of this project to start doing my editing thing and moving forward so I can have this all completed somtime this upcoming summer. I'll probably make a few tweaks with the opening sequence and from there, it's up for grabs. I'll do some storyboarding as we move through the project, but my main fear right now is that I'll start to "rush" it, not putting forth my full focus and concentration and later on, I'll start to regret some decisions I made with the documentary.

But I've got a wonderful support staff and things are going well. Still not sure about Sean's drunken interview, though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home