Thursday, June 28, 2007

CPI Update -- A Few Bumps...

Last Tuesday, I finished what I affectionately call "Scene 2," which is similar to the "Opening Sequence" in terms of flow and tone. "Scene 2" is basically a re-birth of The Owl Garden itself, bringing us (the audience) all back to the place, if you will.

It's highly debatable whether or not I should have similar scenes back-to-back like this, because it seems to sad and depressing -- broken up by the actual title sequence with a "Pirates of the Caribbean" score tied in -- but I want to give the audience a nice little "up-down" feel to it: sure, we had some damn good times out there, but on the other hand -- it's sad to see it go, always knowing that we cannot be forever young and we'll no longer get to play the game there.

Yesterday, a constant struggle. I've successfully filled up my external hard drive and on top of that, I still needed to convert the "Night Games" files! I was basically at wits end, but I freed up some space on my internal hard drive and I managed to squeeze them in.

Then, another bump ... I was going to start "Scene 3" in which I actually start into the interviews. I find out that the first two (out of four) files for Robb's interview were actually corrupted, but luckily for me, I still had the originals on my camera. Last night, I find out again that the first file of Robb's interview is STILL corrupted, so I'm giving it another shot once again this morning. Hopefully this will be the only bump in the project, knock on wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home