Tuesday, May 27, 2008

An Old English Journal: Entry #5

Sept. 18, 1995

This weekend was really fun. After the football game last Friday that we lost to B--- 36-0, me, my cousin, and her two friends drove out to an abandoned house close to W--- Lake. Mike T--- and Sean B------ also drove out there. Before that, Mike and Sean told me that Robb S------, Jayson R---, and Mike's brother Kevin were already out there and they were going to scare the girls. So, I was like "OK!" We got out there and went into the house. There was nothing there. We went into a living room where Mike said that we had to be quiet. We only had one flashlight with us, so it was kind of scary. All of a sudden, a piece of metal came though a hole in the ceiling and it hit a couple of feet away from me. The girls jumped and the good-looking girl jumped on me, wrapping her arms around me. I was like "Ooh-yeah!" Mike just smiled at me and said, "You're the man."

We walked upstairs where ther was a lot of racoon crap on the stairs. We heard steps up there before and Mike led us up, but the girls were too scared until I told them I would be the last one up. We got up there and there was also nothing there. Then we went into the basement...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home