Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Don't Worry ... Still Alive!

Hello, folks! This is Tony comin' at you live from Madison S-D, bringing you the hard from hardcore! ... (what?!)

I'm alive, yes, but don't you worry, I'll be back posting as much as I can, as often as I can, but I took a little hit last week as you may know -- a little nasty head cold -- but I'll get into more detail on that later.

Top topics for the past couple days for TonyTimes:

-- Sick, sick, and more sick!
-- Wedding Dance in Madison on Saturday night: drunk, drunk, and more drunk!
-- Ryan Newman -- the good, the bad, and possibly the ugly!
-- Lil' Troy gets a new truck! (You bastard, I'm jealous than hell!)
-- Fantasy Football Update! "Nine Years" is 1-1!
-- Vikings/Eagles -- stupid fuckin' Vikes!
-- no money, no money, and no money (until next damn week!)
-- And Tony's busy week...

...all in TonyTimes!

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"wanna be baller, shot caller..." :). You'll have to check out the new dodge sometime. It hauls ass

Turkish

 

Post a Comment

<< Home