Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Oh, Man...

I thought yesterday I was feeling better. Err, maybe not.

Last night, I was up half the night hacking away. Katie didn't care for it obviously, and I also got the kitten's attention as they tried to find out what that noise was by scratching at the door.

I had an 8:00 a.m. class today and I was serious doubting that I should go. Well, I finally did drag myself out, made it on time, but due to my mind all messed up, I totally forgot today's assignment. Oops.

And the weather ... just plain crappy. It's finally making its turn towards the fall season, the leaves and crops are starting to change -- and in the meantime, we've got a steady drizzle here in eastern South Dakota.

Also, I have to get my application together before October 4th so I can student teach next spring. That means hours of getting paperwork put together, reports written, all that stuff. Is it worth it? Damn right it is!

Last night I called home and called to my mom (for financial reasons) and she asked me how school was going. Usually I would reply, "It's okay," but this time, I actually surprised myself. I said that I was all-fired up, ready to go. The end is finally in sight -- 9 years in college, what can I say? I've finally pulled some motivation together and I'm going for it.

Kick ass and ask questions later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home