Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Fantasy Football Crap

Week 1 -- I took the loss. My opponent had Priest Holmes. He simply kicked my ass.

Total points:

Me: 142.80 Opponent: 160.44

I'm currently ranked 8th out of 12.

I was so pissed at some of my guys, like Jerry Rice (good-bye!). I made huge adjustments to my team. I picked up Antonio Bryant, wide receiver of the Cowboys; David Givens, wide receiver of the Patriots; and Antoine Winfield, a defensive back for the Vikings. I dropped Rice, WR Brandon Lloyd, and defensive player Michael Strahan.

My other QB, Michael Vick, didn't have a great game, along with my RB T.J. Duckett. Warrick Dunn scored the rushing touchdowns for the Falcons instead.

My biggest shot in the foot is getting rid of Jerome Bettis -- or is it? 5 carries, 1 yard, 3 TD's -- who knows. He would have given me 18 points, but I think I still would have lost.

Next week, I play an opponent who also lost in Week 1, and I scored more points than he did. His key players are:

Well, LaDainian Tomlinson of the Chargers. That's about it. Otherwise, he's got Steve McNair who was horrible Week 1 and Jeff Garcia. Other than that, nobody else who stands out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home