Friday, September 10, 2004

Weekend Plans -- September 10-12

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, besides it being the Vikings home opener at the Metrodome.

Tonight after work, there's Cock Night (my little nickname for karoke) at The Cocktail. Katie's parents own The Cocktail, which means I get to drink for free! Yay!

Saturday is going to be a day for preparation. Michigan plays Notre Dame on NBC at 2:30 p.m., then afterwards, the NASCAR Nextel Cup Series will run at Richmond. I'm going to super-stressed out, since Ryan is in 8th place in the points standings, and he needs to be in the Top 10 in the points to stick in the Chase for the Cup. It could get interesting.

On Sunday, again, it's Vikings Time. Plus, I'll have to keep track of all of my guys on my Fantasy team, while I also keep track of the guys I'm up against. In the head-to-head match-up, here's who I'm up against:

QB Byron Leftwich
QB David Carr
RB Priest Holmes
RB Dominick Davis
WR Chad Johnson
WR Lauverneus Coles
WR Steve Smith
TE Randy McMichael
TE L.J. Smith
K Matt Stover
DEF Dallas Cowboys
D-PLayer Rodney Harrison

I feel pretty confident that I'll take this week! More on this on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home