Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Fantasy Football -- Disaster for Week 3

You're telling me. What a joke. I now fall to 1-2 on the season for losing to the dead-last team in the league, all thanks to Peter Warrick and T.J. Duckett. Warrick was injured early in his game and left, while Duckett didn't even touch the ball all damn game. I got some bad information from the Yahoo! Fantasy Sports site, saying that Warrick Dunn was injured and Duckett would get the majority of the carries. Well, apparently Dunn was alright, running for over 100 yards.

On top of that, Michael Vick didn't have the best game of his career. If you can only beat the Arizona Cardinals by the score of 6-3 ... yeah, you're not going to have huge numbers on offense.

So, I made some huge changes. I dropped Warrick, am going to drop Duckett tomorrow (the man has been absolutely worthless), and dropped Antonio Bryant. I picked up WR Brandon Stokley of the Colts, WR Ashley Lelie of the Broncos, and am waiting for waivers to clear for RB Rudi Johnson of the Bengals. I still am in need for another running back, since the Vikings have the bye week next week, so I might be dropping Ontarrio Smith and looking elsewhere. Not sure who I'm going to get yet.

More on this later in the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home