Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The Classic E-Mails

I was thinking back to Mike's reply here a couple of days ago about our Clinton debates -- during the time when the news came out when we was getting a few favors from that fat cow Monica Lewinski -- we had some pretty good debates. So good -- I cannot remember them!

I checked my Hotmail and they're all gone! Then you say, "what the fuck," well, this isn't my fault.

As soon as I transferred from Moorhead to Madison, I e-mailed all of my old classic e-mails from the Moorhead UNIX e-mail server to my Hotmail account. Well, I must've gotten a little full one day -- over my 5 MB limit -- then Hotmail started to delete them. Fuck!

Now, Hotmail's decided to give me 250 MB of e-mail space -- a little late, you turds. All of my e-mails previous of 2000 are gone, including all of the Moorhead e-mails. But a huge heads-up goes to Mike, he printed them off long ago and saved em', 'cause they're that damn good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home