Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Yet Another, Classic E-Mail From Mike

February 3, 2000:

"Hey, let me no if you got part 3 or not. I forgot if I sent it to you
yesterday. I think I did, but if not let me no and I will send part 3
of Mr. Dragon.
You didn't here it from me, but I think Grams made out with some chick
the other night at the rock. I guess there is this girl in one of his
classes that thinks he is so hot and they got it on. I will have to
write him and give him shit."

Ah, hell. How about another?

February 10, 2000:

(Prelude: I was going to Colorado for a friend's wedding. Sean was living out there at the time, just south of Colorado Springs. We had a couple of girls coming with us.)

"You'll have to get sean drunk. so are these annoying chicks hot or
what? Maybe you can hook sean up with them if their ugly."

Let's keep going!

February 15, 2000:

(Prelude: While I was in Colorado, Mike was livin' it up in Aberdeen for "I Hate Winter Days" at NSU. Here's his account.)

"That's pretty crazy shit with those old emails. Crazy cats! Yea,
aberdeen was pretty sweet except for the long ass drive. The zoo was
just plain wild. Tim got busted friday night for taking his beer bottle
out of the bar. Grams was drunk as ever like always. Sat. night he
hooked up with some ugly 30 year old chick and went back to tim's to get
laid, but he couldn't get it up so we gave him a ton of shit. We were
all hung over saturday after ripping the zoo up friday night. The place
was just unbelievable, crazy as all hell. You would have like it
because there were tons of chicks. Fischer came up friday, but went
back on saturday for some concert. We ran into tony reishus there to at
this big party. The party sucked though because there were so many
people you couldn't even move. Sat night was even wilder at the zoo,
but I was so damn tired and hung over. After awhile I managed to start
drinking and then I had a better time. We went to a couple parties
after the zoo closed up, it was just crazy. Ran into seaver and tyler
there on sat night. I also ran into erin kassel. it was a pretty good
time if I do say so myself. We were all being crazy as fuck!"

Another weird-ass one --

April 10, 2000:

"I got some psychos next to me here in the library. They are looking up
how to make different kinds of bombs on the internet. o.k. whatever
turns your crank I guess."

You know -- that's about it! That's all I got, and I'm pissed as hell that all of the other ones are gone. We used to quote audio-dub left and right, making fun of people (Sean) about how bad he is at some parts ("The River Wild"), but Sean had his Tour de Force during "The Hobbit."

That should do it. I'll be back tomorrow, hopefully, to touch up on the other subjects about what happened last weekend.

And a classic quote from Mike,

"Over and out!"

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Blogger Miguel Andrade said...

Wow!!! Very crazy guy! Hahuahuahuahauhau

 

Post a Comment

<< Home