Friday, September 24, 2004

Fantasy Football Update -- If I Lose...

...I'll probably kill myself.

My opponent is playing the same strategy that I am, not playing certain players because of the bye weeks. But, instead of sitting one guy out, he's sitting out two -- which is simply unheard of! It's early, but I don't think he's going to get rid of his guys on the bench because they're pretty good players.

So far, he's got one empty running back spot. The only guy he's got good to go is Deuce McAllister, but he's questionable for next Sunday's game vs. St. Louis. That's odd, because the Saints head coach says that he's out for 4-5 weeks with his bad ankle. So that's a plus for me!

Also, he's got WR Deion Branch, RB Travis Henry, RB DeShaun Foster (all bye weeks), and QB Vinnie Testaverde on the bench. He'll have QB Donovan McNabb and QB Trent Green starting instead.

Like I said before, I'm taking a few risks, like having to start QB Kyle Boller (who really hasn't played well yet) and having only one tight end starting (Jeremy Shockey). Biggest risk is that I'm going to have the Detriot defense up against Philly. Ouch! We'll see about that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home