Friday, September 24, 2004

Weekend Plans -- Sept. 25-26

Besides a whole lot of football watchin', it's going to be your typical boring weekend.

On Saturday, I'm torn a little bit. I have to get to Sioux Falls to buy some motor oil (they don't have what I want here) plus an oil filter, but I probably will want to head down early before the Michigan-Iowa game at 2:30 p.m. Katie says that she wants to go to Sioux Falls also, but she works on Saturday until 2:00 p.m. Cripes!

On Sunday, it'll be the NASCAR race at Dover and the Vikings play the Bears. Since Katie's family is all about the Chicago Bears (they're all aloof from the previous week's victory over the Packers), I was thinking about heading into Madison and watching the game on the big screen -- but then, the race is on. So, I just might stay out at my place in solitude.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home