Friday, September 10, 2004

Madden 2005 Update

I played my first game in the pre-season with the difficulty level set at All-Pro. I won the game against the Cleveland Browns, 34-21.

Yes, it is more challenging for obvious reasons, and with the increase in difficulty, it brings a sense of realism. Daunte Culpepper struggled, throwing two interceptions and he did manage to chuck one to Randy Moss for a TD. My best quarterback for the day was my 2nd Round draft pick, Zack Mills.

My running game is still about the same, although for team rushing yardage I didn't cross the 100-yard mark. Michael Bennett played the first half, then Moe Williams 3rd quarter, and Ontarrio Smith 4th quarter. Bennett and Smith showed flashes -- and so far, there isn't a position battle for the top running back spot on my depth chart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home