Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Classic -- Highlight Tape, Vol. 1

Last week, I decided to pop in my old "Highlight Tape, Vol. 1" with all of the old b-ball games at The Owl Garden. At the end of the tape, is my "Greatest Moments, Vol. 1" where there is a compilation of videos all mixed together to show some of the good times that we had back in day (mainly our senior year).

One moment on the tape, although I have watched it over and over again, made me cry from laughter. For some reason, it was just so funny to watch. I call it "The Argument," where Sean, Robb, Mike, Jake, and Kevin were all riding in Sean's old beat-up car on their way back from a weekend in the Twin Cities.

Everybody was simply yelling at each other. Jake and Robb were arguing, Mike was yelling at Sean to "keep his drunk-ass on the road," and Kevin was videotaping the whole time. But the moment that made me cry was when the boys were driving through Buffalo Lake and Mike -- he sticks his head out the car window and starts yelling,

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" Mike pops his head back inside the car. "Wooo! That was great! Robb, you try it!"

Although Robb and Jake were yelling back and forth, Robb takes the cue from Mike, hollering out the passenger side of the car.

"FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!"

Jake pipes up. "Just jump out of the car, Robb."

Robb makes like he's trying to get out. "Sorry, Jake. Car door's locked."

A CPI Classic Moment!

Should I put more on here -- or will I get in trouble?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home